iMac & Macbook Repairs
The following iMac & Macbook repair/upgrade options are available
- Ram replacement/upgrade (on certain models)
- Hard drive replacement/upgrade (on certain models)
- Optical drive replacement
- Back cover replacement
- Dust removal from fan fin/cpu fan to improve cooling performance
- Battery replacement
- LCD screen replacement
- Hinge repair
- Keyboard and trackpad replacement
- Charge port replacement
- Motherboard replacement
- Software upgrades/troubleshooting
- General operating system troubleshooting
PICK UP & DROP OFF SERVICE AS WELL AS ON-SITE REPAIR NOW AVAILABLE!
Now Servicing These Locations: Frankston, Frankston North & South, Seaford, Langwarrin, Karingal, Carrum Downs, Cranbourne, Cranbourne North & West, Berwick & Surrounds, Narre Warren, Dandenong, Tooradin, Grantville, Bass, Kilcunda, Dalyston, Wonthaggi, Inverloch, Leongatha, Korumburra .
You can rest assured your hardware will be handled by a qualified technician who has had many years of experience in IT support in both private and public sectors, including Department of Education & Communities, Lenovo & HP. All repairs come with 6 months parts and labour warranty, so if the same problem comes up again it will be fixed at no extra cost.
Diagnosis fee - a flat fee of $35 is charged for taking a look and diagnosing the problem with your computer.
Please enquire today about notebook repairs, or simply drop into the shop to discuss.